Saturday, April 30, 2005

Dance weblogs

Downtown Dancer

The Winger Kristin Sloan, dancer with NYCB

Where were you sitting? Alexandra Tomalonis's ballet weblog

Leigh Witchel A choreographer based in New York City

Rachel Howard A San Francisco dance critic

Giannandrea Poesio's weblog Dance critic of The Spectator

Sanna Koulu's weblog Student and teacher in Helsinki

Bruce Sansom on his Evening of British Dance tour in 2004

Weblog by two Dutch dance artists

Blogs on UKWorldwidedance

Maisonneuve en volant: a Montreal dancer's diary

Tobi Tobias

Networked Performance

Ballet, cats and other things

Sonic Body Manifest

Da...nce

Home page


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I really enjoy your writing.

Brendan McCarthy said...

Rachel - I'm guessing that you're Downtowndancer. I really like your site too and look forward to seeing it grow. I found you on the Technorati search engine, which I check occasionally to see what other dance weblogs are out there

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these! A few are broken or otherwise outdated (2004!), but handy for reference.

_justin