
We're delighted that Annie is joining Birmingham Royal Ballet in August. Suzie has been Annie's guardian in her years at the Upper School and as soon as we get back from holiday (Finland again - but also Russia), our friend Valerie Lawson (Annie's mum), and Suzie and I will go to her graduation performance at the Royal Opera House. Annie has worked so hard for this and has immense promise. We are delighted to see that these years in London have come good for her.
2 comments:
Hello,
I am a friend from Annie Carroll, and I am in the royal ballet school at the same year as her and I can tell She is an amazing dancer and she will do really well in Birmingham!
I can't wiat to see her at the ROH on sunday because she will be lovely in Birthday Offering and as "Dark Angel" in the famous Serenade by Balanchine!
Enjoy the performance,
Paulo Arrais
Hi Paulo
Congratulations on your own great achievement - and I hope you've a happy and very successful career ahead of you. Annie was brilliant yesterday - wasn't she? - you all were.
Very best wishes
Brendan
Post a Comment